It's not often that Sheila and I get a chance to go on dates, but we got the chance to get away to go to the Museum of Glass in Tacoma, WA. The third Thursday of every month they have a free night, so we went for about an hour and a half.
While we were there they were making a glass sculpture so you could see how it is done. It's a very tedious and interesting process. We only stayed for part as we didn't have a lot of time to stay at the museum.
I couldn't take pictures of the different sculptures on display. Some of them were really neat, but most of them were kinda weird. I didn't take the two pictures above.
Outside they had some more glass sculptures that I could take pictures of. These ones are really neat as they light up at night, and the darker it gets the more lights there are.

No comments:
Post a Comment