Sunday, September 2, 2012

Oklahoma City Zoo

Earlier in the summer we went to the zoo, but it was too hot so we weren't there for very long. We went back the end of August when it wasn't quite as hot. I wasn't expecting us to stay for as long as we did. The Oklahoma City Zoo is a very nice zoo. I like taking pictures of the flowers they have there perhaps more than the animals :)

Unfortunately I had set my camera's ISO to 6,400 (I thought it was on auto) so a lot of my pictures were overexposed :'(



Jenna and the baby elephant

Sheila showing Jenna a thing or two


 

Matthew feeding a giraffe

Lydia's turn now



crazy purple berries
 
Lookout Jenna!!






The kids were kinda worried about this for a minute (what is going on here? what is going down?)




No comments:

Post a Comment